I turned 38 years old on Sunday. I have to admit that there is something that feels comfortable about being in my late thirties. I am gaining confidence as I age. Even with the extra weight I am carrying around, I feel more sure of myself. I know who I am; wife, mom, daughter, friend, and I like who I am.
When I was younger, I used to think that I needed a ton of make-up to look nice. My daily make-up routine involved eleven different products. These days I use five basic products first thing in the morning, and they get me through my day. Well, except for the occasional extra swipe of lip color or a touch of lip balm.
I put them on in the order listed below. It takes me only a couple minutes to apply them. Quick and easy!
My Everyday Face
1. Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Correcting Powder, Translucent 7037
I use this to brighten the area around my eyes.
2. Physician's Formula: Mineral Wear Loose Powder, Natural Beige 0.50 oz
This powder evens my skin tone and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
3. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Blush, Blushing Rose, 0.17 Ounce
A pretty, rosy color!
4. Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Waterproof Mascara, Very Black 295, 0.31-fluid Ounce
This mascara plumps and lifts my lashes. I don't need to use an eyelash curler anymore.
5. Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain, Crush, 0.1 Ounce
I love this color! I just lightly sweep it over my lips to give them a slight flush, and it is soft and moisturizing.
Do you wear make-up every day? What are your favorite products?
This post contains Amazon associate links.