On to the questions!
1. How long have you lived in your current home?
We moved into our current home in December of 2006. We had it built for us in a new development, and we love the house most of the time. I think our main problem is that we moved from a house in the country to a neighborhood. Some people like to live in the country, and some prefer a neighborhood. We are country dwellers, and now we know it for sure!
|The picture is poor quality but this is what Holden and Tom looked like when we moved in to the house in 2006.|
2. How do you find out about news and current events?
Will you hold it against me if I list AOL and my Facebook s my main news sources? Hmm...
3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar?
Surprisingly yes! I just got a fresh $20 bill from the ATM and then bought an unsweetened tea with it. Combine the change from the tea with the coins in my purse and I can easily make the change.
4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten?
Just last week I tried Vegemite. I did not like it. My sister-in-law, Abby, spent a semester abroad and brought a small jar home with her. I tried a tiny bit on a spoon. It tasted like a mixture of beef bouillon, soy sauce, licorice, and beer in my opinion.
5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.)
None. I am whole. Haha!
6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV?
My favorite sport to watch is football, but I also enjoy watching basketball and tennis. I also enjoy watching most of the Olympics when it on the TV.
For more answers to the questions, visit Catholic All Year.